SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR ITEM MAGAZINE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ITEM MAGAZINE ACCEPTS A VARIETY OF CONTENT SUBMISSIONS for our ONLINE platform AND content TOWARDS EACH CHAPTER OF OUR LIMITED PRINT VOLUME BOOKS. BELOW ARE GUIDELINES, ALONGside THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS that you as A “CONTRIBUTOR" agree, FOR WHICH YOUR WORK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
CONTRIBUTE TO ITEM MAG PRINT -ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE CONSIDERED ON AN ONGOING BASIS. There is no deadlines for your work to be accepted for our print issues, as they are produced with a “timeless” trend in mind. However, all submissions do need to complement the theme of each book production. During submission, please note what wardrobe season the submission aligns with most.
-All submitted images must be at least 300dpi in CMYK high resolution minimum. If in the case, where any submitted images do not meet the minimum print standards, you agree to give iTEM Magazine the right to crop, photoshop or otherwise alter the images to fit our print production needs.Image color variation can print differently once on paper, therefore we reserve the right to modify or change images for the print layout, in order to ensure aesthetic flow. This includes, but is not limited to, adding borders, cropping, saturating, and brightening the images, etc.
- All fashion editorial images need to include the entire team credits: Producer (if any), Photographer(s), Wardrobe stylist, Hair stylist(s), Makeup stylist(s), Other ASSISTANT(s), ALl model’s name and agency ASSOCIATED WITH. Please do not forget wardrobe credits, with your submission on a separate .dox or .pdf document. WHEN SUBMITTING the WARDROBE CREDITS, PLEASE BE DETAILED IN NATURE. IF APPLICABLE, WARDROBE CREDITS SHOULD INCLUDE the DESIGNER NAME, SEASON/YEAR AND ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE THE featured GARMENT. It is your responsibility to make sure everyone’s name is spelled correctly before final submission.
-On your content that we have chosen to feature, we please ask that you DO NOT POST any of the accepted work until after the final volume of the publication is available for purchase. Posting your accepted submitted images online or on social media, without arranging it with iTEM Magazine could result in your images being pulled from the issue.
- By submitting images for publication in iTEM Magazine, you are confirming that all work submitted is original work created by you/team/the submitter. You are granting iTEM Magazine unrestricted non-exclusive license(s) to use the photographs/submissions now and in the future. Published images become a permanent part of the magazine and our identity, therefore you are granting that all submissions can be used in conjunction to any marketing, promotional, products etc at our discretion. If the case where an image is selected to be used on the cover of the magazine, you are also granting iTEM Magazine permission to use it for all issue promotion and to put the iTEM Magazine logo on it.
- You understand that iTEM Magazine, offers no monetary compensation, but as a contributor, you will receive a digital copy of the magazine, a company t-shirt and be automatically considered for our Annual Rising Artist Scholarship.
- If you are commissioned or obtaining a pull letter with another company, this does not guarantee any image publication in iTEM Magazine. Any expenses of your shoots/submissions are at your own risk.
- By submitting to iTEM Magazine you are indicating that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, as well as all itemmag.com site terms and conditions, and That You agree to them.
CONTRIBUTE TO iTEMMAG.com
ITEMMAG.COM IS CURRENTLY SEEKING UNPAID INTERN BASED ONLINE "CONTRIBUTORS" FROM AN ARRAY OF BACKGROUNDS in fashion, art and music. People who ARE SEEKING TO GROW THEIR professional PORTFOLIO and writing voice with a street publication.
WE LOVE TO FEATURE RISING ARTISTS, DESIGNERS, MODELS, AND THE CREATIVE WORKS OF FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ILLUSTRATORS, ALL THAT CAPTURE A street PERSPECTIVE OF WHAT IT MEANs TO BE "IN THIS EXACT MOMENT" within fashion, art, music, culture and STreet lifestyle.
PLEASE SEND US THE FOLLOWING information, TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OUR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- A BRIEF INTRODUCTION ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING TO GAIN AS AN INTERN WITH ITEM MAGAZINE. - 3-5 RELEVANT EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK -YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO LINK. - All active SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE NAMES.
PLEASE SEND ALL OTHER INQUIRES, INTERESTS, COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES, COMMENTS OR IDEAS, TO THE SAME EMAIL.